z35W7z4v9z8w

Compilation of UFO sightings. Discover nasa articles and nasa free images.

sábado, 5 de agosto de 2017

interview with my self about my thermal ufos evidence




the ufo channel (the jesus channel) i talk about my life since ufos. how its made me sicj and how i believe im still be abducted, never hurt that i know of. i also talk about the famous hacker gary mckinnion. this guy hacked into the pentagon computers, and got a list of non human military officer. anyways pleas watch this video ,the whole thing, it helps my ads, if you listen to the add, it helps support my channel, it your channel too. please share my name around and help me build my subscribers. if you got ufo stories to share and talk to me about, we can do a live broadcast and go live with you and me and you can tell your story and show your evidence, i would love to start doing live interviews with you guys if you got a story to share or some ufo video or pics you would like to share MY CHANNEL LINK IS https://www.youtube.com/c/joeyfranko MY EMAIL frankojoey6gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Follow by Email